Hi! *waves* Resident fangirl here! Actually, I’m a mom, wife, and marketing student in my late twenties who loooves YA speculative fiction. In another life, I’m also a published author of over a dozen romantic fantasy novels and novellas, and an upcoming handbook for writers.
R E V I E W R E Q U E S T S
I am selectively open to review requests for teen and YA fiction. Submit your email query to: firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, I do not review self-published books or works-in-progress. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Reviews will be posted in a timely manner to this blog, Amazon.com, and my Goodreads author account. I can also post elsewhere, if specified. Because I believe in karma, I do not post reviews under 3 stars. If a book is not to my taste, I won’t post a review.
Some of my favorite and preferred teen/YA genres are:
- Chick Lit
- Clean Romance (especially Travel or Historical!)
- Dystopia lite (think The Selection by Kiera Cass)
- Fairy Tale
- Mythology & Folklore
- Ethnic and Cultural (Historical or Contemporary)
- …and more!
I do not review:
- Vampire novels
- Books about hell or demons
- Violent or obscene stories
- Graphic novels/comic books
- Poetry, short stories & anthologies
- Non-fiction & autobiography
Questions? Please email the address above. 🙂 Have a magical day!